Clook turns 15!
May 2002, will go down in history as a month to remember…
- Bradford City announced they were in administration
- Mars Odyssey found signs of huge water ice deposits on the planet Mars
- Tony Blair told Newsnight’s Jeremy Paxman he would be happy to be remembered as the man who told the British people they should join the single currency and that a political rejection of the euro would be “crazy”.
- Franz Ferdinand played their first gig
- Zinedine Zidane scored “that” goal at Hampden park to win the Champions League
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones was released
- Jan de Wit aka OnTheFly is convicted for the Anna Kournikova virus
- and finally Clook Internet was incorporated on the 15th May 2002
So whilst the weather may be wet and miserable today, that’s not dampened the spirits at Clook HQ, as we’re celebrating 15 years of business!
Much has changed at Clook since our MD Chris James, started the business with a handful of customers. We now provide managed hosting services for nearly 100,000 websites across our two data centre locations in Hemel Hempstead and Manchester
A good number of our customers have been with us since we started and so we thought you may like to see some images of Clook through the years.