May I upgrade or downgrade at anytime?
- Of course! If you wish to upgrade your account to a larger shared hosting package this can be done via our client area or by contacting our billing dept. Our system will raise a pro-rata invoice based on the difference in package price for the remaining time on the term.
Can you help me transfer my website?
- If your current web host uses the cPanel control panel we can usually transfer the whole account including all files, emails, databases, settings and everything else. Please contact us to arrange this.
Do you support third party SSL certificates?
- Yes. If you have an SSL certificate purchased from a third party we can install it to your account at no charge. Please note that SSL certificates require a dedicated IP address which will incur an additional fee unless the SSL certificate was purchased from us.
Does my website come with a dedicated IP address?
- No. All shared hosting accounts are setup on shared IP space as standard. Dedicated IP space can be arranged for an extra cost and with valid justification.
What happens if I exceed my bandwidth?
- When approaching your bandwidth limit you will be sent a number of emails to notify you of this so you can arrange an account upgrade. We can provide one-off bandwidth overages if upgrading is not an option.
Do you take backups?
- Yes. We take backups each night and store daily, weekly and monthly archives on our off server storage systems. From our backups we can restore a whole server, an account or specific directories or files.
Do you offer 24x7 support?
- Yes. Support is provided by in-house staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Do you offer telephone support?
- We can provide support via telephone during office hours. Our priority method of support is email/helpdesk where tickets are responded to on average within 5 minutes, 24 hours a day. Just call us on 03300 885 250
@clookinternet going the extra mile with support for me today - thanks guys! #brilliant #perfect #web #hosting