Our shared-2 package is the third package in our shared hosting tier. With increased disk and bandwidth quotas, this package is geared towards photography websites or a medium sized blog with a lot of uploads.
If you need to store other data, don't worry, this package isn't just limited to image uploads.
£8 per month or £80 annuallyBuy
Suitable for websites that need that little bit extra storage space at their disposal.
- 2000MB Disk Space
- 40,000MB Bandwidth
- Host 10 Websites
- 512MB RAM Limit
- Unlimited Email Inboxes
- PHP 5
- MySQL 5 Databases
- Perl 5
- Server Side Includes
- Full Backups
- Cron Tasks
- Raw Log Manager
- AWStats and Webalizer
- .htaccess Support
- Password Protected Directories
- Spam & Virus Scanning
- Horde Webmail
- Squirrelmail Webmail
- Roundcube Webmail
- IMAP and POP3 access
- Auto Responders
- Forwarders / Aliases
- SMTP Server
@clookinternet going the extra mile with support for me today - thanks guys! #brilliant #perfect #web #hosting
- Of course!
If you wish to upgrade your account to a larger shared hosting package this can be done via our client area or by contacting our billing dept. Our system will raise a pro-rata invoice based on the difference in package price for the remaining time on the term.
- If your current web host uses the cPanel control panel we can usually transfer the whole account including all files, emails, databases, settings and everything else.
Please contact us to arrange this.
- Yes. If you have an SSL certificate purchased from a third party we can install it to your account at no charge.
Please note that SSL certificates require a dedicated IP address which will incur an additional fee unless the SSL certificate was purchased from us.
- No. All shared hosting accounts are setup on shared IP space as standard.
Dedicated IP space can be arranged for an extra cost and with valid justification.
- When approaching your bandwidth limit you will be sent a number of emails to notify you of this so you can arrange an account upgrade. We can provide one-off bandwidth overages if upgrading is not an option.
- Yes. We take backups each night and store daily, weekly and monthly archives on our off server storage systems.
From our backups we can restore a whole server, an account or specific directories or files.
- Yes. Support is provided by in-house technical staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We provide telephone support 24 hours a day.