Exhausted all of our other reseller packages? Look no further!
Boasting 100GB of total space available to allocate to customers as you wish, the reseller-200 package is once again perfect for hosting large files or IMAP mailboxes.
Reseller hosting is the cost-effective equivalent of providing separate hosting accounts to your customers.
£60 per month or £600 annuallyBuy
Our largest reseller package available
- 100GB SSD Space
- 1000GB Bandwidth
- 200 Accounts
- cPanel / WHM panel
- Private Nameservers
- Apply your own branding
- PHP 5
- MySQL 5 Databases
- Perl 5
- Server Side Includes
- Full Backups
- Cron Tasks
- Raw Log Manager
- AWStats and Webalizer
- .htaccess Support
- Password Protected Directories
- Spam & Virus Scanning
- Horde Webmail
- Squirrelmail Webmail
- Roundcube Webmail
- IMAP and POP3 access
- Auto Responders
- Forwarders / Aliases
- SMTP Server
@clookinternet going the extra mile with support for me today - thanks guys! #brilliant #perfect #web #hosting
- Our reseller-200 package is the largest reseller package we offer. If more resources are requires we recommend looking at a cloud server or taking on a second reseller account.
- We do not oversell the server resources when setting up accounts on our servers so ask our reseller clients to do their part in keeping the service stable by showing a similar level of prudence when operating their account and deciding on a business model.
For this reason, we DO NOT permit any overselling on disk space resources meaning that no more than 100% of the disk space limit of a reseller account can be allocated to hosted accounts, whether the space is used or not. However, we DO permit overselling on data transfer/bandwidth allocations.
- Of course! If you wish to upgrade your account to a larger reseller hosting package this can be done via our client area or by contacting our billing dept. Our system will raise a pro-rata invoice based on the difference in package price for the remaining time on the term.
If you wish to downgrade your account, this can also be done online in the client area. Please note that we cannot refund any fees in the event of an account downgrade.
- If your current web host uses the WHM/cPanel control panel we can usually transfer the whole account including all files, emails, databases, settings and everything else. Please contact us to arrange this.
- Yes. If you have an SSL certificate purchased from a third party we can install it to your account at no charge. Please note that SSL certificates may require a dedicated IP address which will incur an additional fee.
- All reseller accounts are allocated a single IP address which is configured to be used as the shared IP address for all accounts hosted within that reseller. Dedicated IP space can be arranged for an extra cost and with valid justification.
- When approaching your bandwidth limit you will be sent a number of emails to notify you of this so you can arrange an account upgrade or additional bandwidth. If the limit is hit, everything will remain online and functional and we will contact you at the end of the month to arrange an overage bandwidth payment or account upgrade.
- Yes. We take backups each night and store daily, weekly and monthly archives on our off server storage systems. From our backups we can restore a whole server, an account or specific directories or files.
- Yes. Support is provided by in-house staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via telephone and email/helpdesk.
- We can provide support via telephone 24 hours a day. Our priority method of support is email/helpdesk where tickets are responded to on average within 5 minutes.