What will you be doing?
This technical sales role involves responding to sales and new business queries via email, telephone and occasionally in person. It requires in-depth knowledge of our products & services and knowledge of how this can relate to the clients requirements. Technical experience of using Linux and the web hosting industry in general is required.
While the role predominantly involves inbound sales queries, there is scope for future growth by introducing outbound sales and generating new leads and business along with assisting with marketing duties.
You will be responsible for…
- Responding to inbound sales enquires via email, telephone and live chat
- Recommending specific products, services or configurations in response to client requirements
- Assisting with social media presence and email marketing activity
- Helping with client onboarding by assisting with service migration, introducing our service, software and procedures, etc
- Assisting with research and development of new product ideas
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience (either working or personal interest) of the web hosting industry
- Have experience in a customer facing role
- Be easy to speak to and a friendly, knowledgeable point of contact for new clients
- Have an element of technical knowledge whether it be web design, development or Linux command line
- Be an expert at multi-tasking
- Be comfortable working within a small but effective team and individually
- Have a passion for all things web hosting and Linux related
- Bring new skills to the business related to sales and new business
Bonus skills include...
- Programming knowledge such as PHP, Perl, HTML and CSS
- A Linux technical background
- Experience in sales within IT industry
- A competitive salary
- Performance related bonus when warranted (note that this is a salaried position and not commission based pay)
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Working 9-5 in a relaxed, vibrant office environment
- As much tea/coffee/cola as you can drink
We have a very strong team here at Clook and we build on everyone's strengths and weaknesses, you have to be able to make a good brew too!