WordPress Toolkit – Clone a WordPress Installation
What is WordPress Toolkit?
Packed full of features and an easy to use control panel, manage your WordPress websites with ease. WordPress Toolkit is everything you need all under one roof.
Table of Contents
Cloning your website.
- Select and expand the website you would like to clone
- Click on ‘Copy Data’
- Choose the target you would like to copy to
- Select the data and/or files to copy
- Select the database tables
- Choose to create a restore point
- Click ‘Start’ to copy your websites to the target website
- Website clone complete!
Website clone completed.
Now you have successfully created a clone of your website, you’ll be able to use it as a test bed for trying plugin, theme and core updates.
As part of our WordPress Toolkit guides we have some related articles for you to work through: