Frequent Asked Affiliate Questions
How do I register to become an affiliate?
- It only takes two minutes to sign up to our affiliate programme!
Is there a delay before I get paid?
- Yes. There is a 90 day payment delay to ensure all orders are placed in good faith.
Do I need to be a Clook customer to become an affiliate?
- No. Currently you do not need to be a Clook customer to become an affiliate.
How do I get paid?
- You can choose either Paypal, Account Credit or Direct Bank Transfer to receive payments in.
Is there a monthly limit to how much I can earn?
- There is no monthly limit! The more you refer, the more you earn.
How do I manage my affiliate account?
- You can manage your affiliate account via our Affiliate Dashboard!
Where can I find the affiliate link and banners for my website?
- Once approved, you can find banners and text links, along with your unique affiliate URL in our Affiliate Dashboard!
I live outside of the United Kingdom, can I still become an affiliate?
- Of course! We currently have no location restrictions for those wishing to participate in our affiliate programme.